Zoheb is a 3DCG Artist residing in Toronto, Canada specializing in designing production-ready characters and creatures. He graduated from York University and Sheridan College’s Joint Program with a focus on motion design; earning himself a bachelor's degree with honours in 2017. Pursuing various creative fields from concept design, cinematography and animation, Zoheb eventually settled in the entertainment industry.
Having been captivated by the world of computer graphics and visual effects, his main focus has been towards achieving photorealism and exploring the possibilities of next gen characters for films and games. As a self-taught generalist, Zoheb continually adapts to the standards of the industry pipeline by assessing the needs and objectives of visual storytelling for digital production.
RECOGNITION / FEATURES:
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Dark Future Contest Finalist | Nov 2018
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Lost Civilisation Contest Finalist | Feb 2019
• Imaginary Forces (#KarinFonginspires) Challenge Winner | Mar 2019
• The Rookies - Humans of CG Feature | Jun 2019
• Russian3DScanner: R3DS - Gallery Feature | Mar 2020
• The Rookies Draft Selection Nomination | Jun 2020
• Marvelous Designer Instagram Feature | Jun 2020
• The Rookies (Rank B Certificate) | Jul 2020