Zoheb is a 3DCG Artist residing in Toronto, Canada. He graduated from York University and Sheridan College’s Joint Program earning himself a Bachelor of Design (Honours).
Throughout his studies, he took an interest in cinematography as a method of visual storytelling. Soon after, Zoheb began his career as a filmmaker and game developer by familiarizing himself with the world of computer graphics, motion design and visual effects.
As of now, he continues to push his limits in 3D, designing and animating content for all aspects of the entertainment industry. As a self-taught creative in visual development; trained as a generalist, he dedicates most of his time to designing production-ready CG characters and creatures. Zoheb works towards adapting to the industry pipeline by assessing technical needs and story driven approaches in digital production.
For business related inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Resume available upon request)
RECOGNITION / FEATURES:
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Dark Future Contest Finalist | Nov 2018
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Lost Civilisation Contest Finalist | Feb 2019
• Imaginary Forces (#KarinFonginspires) Challenge Winner | Mar 2019
• The Rookies - Humans of CG Feature | Jun 2019
• Russian3DScanner: R3DS - Gallery Feature | Mar 2020
• The Rookies Draft Selection Nomination | Jun 2020
• Marvelous Designer Instagram Feature | Jun 2020
• The Rookies (Rank B Certificate) | Jul 2020